Excellent package including annual bonus on offer.
A well-established manufacturing business specialising in packaging products for the pharmaceutical, consumer goods and FMCG markets are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Engineering Supervisor to lead and develop a growing team of skilled engineers.
As Engineering Supervisor;
- You’ll manage all plant and equipment which includes; electrical systems, boilers, cooling system, pneumatics, hydraulics and recycling systems.
- You’ll be responsible for all engineering aspects including: Plant / machinery maintenance which includes managing and maintaining preventative maintenance systems.
- You’ll ensure EFP compliance to all statutory and regulatory requirements.
- You’ll also take responsibility for major engineering and maintenance project work, which will include but not limited to the movement and installation of items of plant/machinery.
- You’ll assist in maintaining ISO 9001 / 14001 / 45001 accreditation
- You’ll manage and develop small team of skilled engineer.
To succeed in the role of Maintenance Engineering Supervisor you must have a proven background within a multiskilled maintenance environment with the ability to lead and develop a team. Experience of the following would also be highly desired:
- Ability to lead and promote Lean manufacturing initiatives
- Working knowledge of machinery safety regulations and legislation
- Ability to make decisions that maximise plant output + efficiency whilst balance those decisions with safety, product quality and cost.
- Highly computer literate e.g. Excel/Word and PowerPoint
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Engineering Supervisor ready for a fresh new challenge within an exciting and challenging business.
If you would like to apply for the position of Engineering Supervisor, please click either ‘Apply Now’ or alternatively you can call Gareth Wrigley on (phone number removed).